From April to October 2021, I worked with hedgehog lab on a content marketing campaign designed to raise its profile as an expert in its field and highlight its unique culture to clients and potential team members.
hedgehog lab is a Newcastle-based mobile app development company that specialises in creating mobile, web, connected platforms, artificial intelligence, and virtual and augmented reality digital products for a global client list.
The long-term content marketing campaign aimed to:
- Increase awareness of hedgehog lab’s technical expertise in its field.
- Highlight hedgehog lab’s unique client management processes that build positive, long-term relationships with clients.
- Create content to support every stage of the sales and marketing funnel.
- Attract high-calibre talent by showcasing hedgehog lab’s positive working culture.
I created 30 pieces of unique content for hedgehog lab, including thought leadership features, blog posts, press releases, web page content, award entries and letters to clients.
The pieces were planned with hedgehog lab’s marketing lead to respond to common client pain points and showcase the organisation’s technical USPs. Content topics included:
- Accessibility in web apps
- User experience research
- Usability testing
- Building mobile applications optimised for app store success
- Flexible working
- Project management and client support
- App design and prototyping
- Building trust with clients
- Improving security for Android apps
I also created several pieces specifically aimed at hedgehog lab’s target sectors, such as financial services, logistics and supply chain.
What the client said
“From technical thought pieces and web copy to award entries and evergreen blog content, Dawn has created excellent copy across the board.
“From the briefs I provided, she quickly grasped the tone of voice I was after and found the balance to keeping the copy professional but personable.
“Dawn is a brilliant copywriter and has been a joy to work with. I highly recommend her services.”Kathryn Wharton, Marketing Lead, hedgehog lab