I worked with Ithica Films twice in 2021 to share exciting developments about its expansion, new office space and plans for future business development.
Ithica Films is a commercial film studio telling meaningful stories with plenty of heart and soul, from the North York Moors to the Scottish Highlands.
- To secure positive media coverage in the regional media and target trade press of Ithica’s new office move in April 2021.
- To raise awareness of Ithica’s technical expertise and ongoing expansion by securing positive media coverage of six new employees in September 2021.
For each project, I:
- Agreed key messages with Ithica’s Managing Director.
- Created a target list of media outlets and journalists.
- Wrote press releases to showcase each project.
- Advised on photography to accompany press releases.
- Issued press releases and carried out follow-up media relations to secure coverage.
- Provided a media coverage report.
The two PR projects generated 20 pieces of positive news coverage for Ithica Films. This included:
- Features in key regional business titles such as businesslive, NE Connected, bdaily, Northern Insight, Insider Media, UMI Network and Prolific North
- Features in The Gazette and The Northern Echo, the largest regional press titles in Teesside
- Two interviews (one featuring a studio tour) with BBC Radio Tees
What the client said
“Dawn helped us at a key time for Ithica. Her expertise helped us hone in on the important parts of the message and the coverage she got us reflected her skills, contacts and huge PR ability.”Matt McGough, Managing Director, Ithica Films