All successful communications projects start with good research.
You need to know what your problem or challenge is in order to figure out how you’re going to address it. You also need to understand the market you operate in and the customers you’re trying to get or keep.
Here’s how I can help you:
- Market positioning research so you can see where you rank against your competitors and identify where you want to get to.
- Focus groups and workshops with your customers, staff or stakeholders to get feedback on your business, products and new ideas.
- Customer profiles and personas to help you really understand your audience and cater to their needs.
- Desktop research reports on your sector, competitors or the issues that are or could affect your business.
- Brand audits to assess how your brand identity is being used and how it can be improve.
That’s a lot of valuable insight right there. Imagine the difference that data could have to your sales or reputation.